Monday, August 13, 2007

Veg Fair

So the Veg fair was this week, and my Uncle John and Auntie Lil had gotten us all 3 day passes and ride bracelets. My mom's cousin's family from BC also came down for the fair. It was nice seeing them again.

I spent most of my time walking around and watching the chariots and chuckwagon races.

Around 10pm on Saturday, I ended up getting a Henna Tattoo of an ankh on my arm. I had to wait 30 minutes to take the paste off and 24 hours to get it wet. I was told it would last between 1 and 2 weeks, which seems like a pretty good deal for 5 bucks. I got one for Matthew too(he picked a scorpion).

Those temporary tattoos that you put on with water are supposed to last about a week, but for me, they barely ever lasted a day. I always ended up touching them or rubbing them, so they'd be half gone in about an hour. The Henna tattoo, however is still intact and didn't get smudged at all. I am quite happy with it.

No comments: