Monday, July 30, 2007

Comics, Ikea and Jones

Comics:

I had heard that Happy Harbour was having a sale of 80% off back issues. My brother buys back issues almost entirely, so I figured he'd want to go.

I ended up getting $82.50 worth of comics for 30 bucks. Pretty sweet deal. Some stuff was consignment, so there was no sale on it.

I got:

The Avengers #236

The Flash #330 and 332

Doctor Strange #29 and 48

The Blue Beetle(Ted Kord) #1-4

Batman #440-443

Spiderwoman #4-7, 32 and 49

I decided to check out Doctor Strange and Spiderwoman, cause those characters interest me for some reason.


Ikea:

I always thought it would be cool if Ikea let you stay overnight in the store or if they had a hotel. I would totally stay in an Ikea hotel. Now, my dreams are finally coming true... in Oslo, anyway.

In Oslo, Ikea is making the store into a free hostel for those who want to stay overnight to complete their shopping.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2007/jul/13/travelnews.norway

I NEED to go to Oslo!


Jones:

I opened up a bottle of Jones rootbeer today. My fortune under the cap said, "You continue to be lucky in love." For that to be true, wouldn't I have to START being lucky in love?

No comments: