Monday, July 16, 2007

Eyeglasses... More than Meets the Eye.

I got my glasses today. Then I went to see Transformers.

The glasses make quite a difference for reading black on white, or white on black(except on the computer). It's like someone turned up the sharpness on the television that is my eyes.

I had heard Transformers had really good sound, so I sat in the middle of the speakers and right under the projector. I think I was one of the only girls in the theatre, though the theatre didn't have many people in the first place.

Before the movie, I was listening to a convo between a little kid and his dad. I thought it was interesting.

Kid: Did you like Transformers?

Dad: No, I didn't get into Tranformers.

Kid: What movies were you used to?

Dad: Smurfs.

Kid: What Smurfs?

Dad: They're little blue guys that run around and cause trouble. You ever see one, you step on 'im.

Ah, smurfs......

Anyway, I thought the movie was awesome. Really great animation and even a good story, although maybe that's cause I've never watched a Transformers cartoon in my life. I did, however own a slightly broken Astroplane and say, "Transformers, robots in disguise!" while playing with it.

I think we may be on the verge of seeing craze of giant robot movies. Could a Go-Bots film be next?

No comments: