Monday, March 17, 2008

New Location, also Comics

Me and Adam are presently renting a nice little apartment 3 blocks south of his work or 98th Ave and 104th St. We've got a 3 month lease on it, and will be getting phone and internet on Wednesday.^_^

It's nice to be one 20 minute busride from school, cause I have SOOOO much work to do. IF I can manage to get off my lazy butt, this week, I will be going insane from working.

Also, Saturday was 12 Hour Comic Day. It was basically a 12 Hour Comic Jam and was a lot fun. I even got my picture and a quote in the Edmonton Journal. Yay!

Can't wait for May.

4 comments:

spidertour02 said...

What happens in May? Graduation? :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

When are you going to share Adam with a friend?

Anonymous said...

"Helo there, properly I really see that your published content material is somewhat considerate since it highlights an assorted vary of intriguing information. In any case, was curious whether or not you would prepared to exchange hyperlinks with my web site, as I am seeking to construct net links to more enlarge and acquire floor for my website space. I don't truly thoughts you finding my contacts on the sitewide page, just accepting this hyperlinks on this particular hyperlink is more than sufficient. Moreover, please attain me at my net portal if that you are eager within the link exchange, I'd genuinely like that. I would prefer to thank you and i desire to get a reply from you as quickly as achievable! "

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://indiancurryrecipes.info

Also welcome you!