Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And so, a year passes...

Between my blog posts.

Let's see, let's see.... what's happened to me in the past year?

I've (hopefully) become a more competent artist, and have been accepted to the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology for their Graphic Communications course starting this fall. Yaaaaay!

For all of my art related stuff, check out my Comicspace profile. It's where all the cool kids are at. http://www.comicspace.com/nessa/

For Halloween, I dressed up a Death of the Endless.:)

On my evening walk today, I used my iPod Nano and new K55 headphones to listen to CBC's Quirks and Quarks. It was very pleasant.

Back in April, I went to the Calgary Comic Expo and had a ton of fun. I mostly sat at Dave McCaig's table, watching his stuff(although that was also fun), but I was also able to get my Batman: TAS volume 1 DVD signed by Paul Dini and Bruce timm, as well as getting a sweet Catwoman sketch from Timm.^_^ My most expensive piece of art is now finally framed.... a colour Elsa Bloodstone print from page 22 of Nextwave #9 from Dave. It it tres awesome.

Speaking of colour, I also had my hair dyed at the local salon. It's dark red with blonde streaks and brown bangs, with brown underneath the red. Tri-colour!

More recently, I got my first ever eye exam today. Just as I thought, I have astigmatism in both of my eyes and will need glasses. I picked out a cool pair of rectangular frames that I think make me look a bit like Barbara Gordon with my red hair.

I guess that's most of the important stuff. I want to try to keep this pretty up to date, regardless if anyone reads it. Hopefully, I will find something to post about tomorrow.:)

No comments: